No more Braces!

My final weeks
That's right. I said it. I'm an adult with braces. The full blown metal kind. 3 weeks ago, I found out they were coming of. I had them for two years almost to the day, so needless to say, I was fairly excited. Now, I know that it's probably not as exciting for you to read but I felt I still needed to share. 

If your an adult and thinking of getting braces, I recommend it. It was a small 2 years of my life, and while they were uncomfortable sometimes, painful and I couldn't eat endless amounts of caramel, I'm happy I did it. Mostly, my daughter is much less afraid of dentist, and teeth doctors. It almost helped her become more aware and enjoy seeing her dentist. She even held my hand at my appointments, very involved and asked many questions.

Dentist for a cleaning
While it's not exciting, or earth shattering. I know myself, I looked up whether or not to get them and if it was worth it. My final advice, do it! I am excited to smile big for pictures! 


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment