The Las Vegas Bubble Run

My very first 5K.. Ever. 

Pre Color Bubbles

I chose to do the Bubble Run, my girlfriends and I geared up and we did it. I've never been a runner. I'm definitely in to the gym and lifting, but running, not so much. I'll always say it, it's just not for me and I've never gotten that runners high. However, I picked this run because 1. I did'nt HAVE to run if I didn't want to and 2. It looked extremely fun! 

Well it was all of the above and then some. Somehow when I envisioned this run, a mass of people all side by side, touching uncomfortable and squeezing through tiny bubble spaces. It was the exact opposite! Very controlled and free spaces, with lots of room for wiggle. I loved it. It was my first 5k, and it won't be my last. I didn't run the whole thing, but I might get there one time. It was more just for the fun and completion of it. I had an overwhelming sense of accomplishment in the end and I was proud of myself. Never in a million years did I think that not only would I do one 5K, but gearing up for another! You know what follows after a 5 K.. Cookies and Cupcakes.. but that's for next time.

And to that.. I leave you with the bubble pictures I took! Who doesn't love this?

The ladies who dare the run with me
Getting it to the Green
Blue Bubbles
 
This is the excitement of accomplishment right here!

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment