A broken washer..



Today marks the week and 1 day that my fateful washer has been broken. I didn't write sooner because I figured I would have had it fixed by now and it wouldn't be as tragic. Not the case, over a week and its a tragedy. The washer is under 2 years old, but of course, I didn't get the extended service since washer usually last forever anyways! Wrong again. So it all started mid cycle, when it wasn't spinning. After many Google sessions and a few YouTube videos, I found my possible answer, lid lock sensor. Easy enough, except that its a Kenmore, and good luck trying to find a part for it in stores. We're in Las Vegas and you would think that someone has it, nope. Nowhere. I had one shipped 2 days and thought I was well on my way to my clean clothes again.

Trying to put the washer back together, new piece and all, lid on, trying to run it, nothing. It blinked but was still not working. I took my precious and oh so faithful washer apart just once again and a few extra steps only to find, the entire control panel was fried. Literally, it started burning the back of my washer. So, needless to say, finding that piece was even harder. Of course, I'm WAY To stubborn to call Sears to have them come take a look at it and tell me whats wrong since I already know. I eventually found the part after some very not so nice customer service calls, and its scheduled to be here tomorrow. So for my Sunday, no laundry was nice, except you can imagine what a little over a weeks worth of clothes looks like for 2 people and a 4 year old. Good thing I have a shopping problem and we have clothes to last us at least for a few more days! 



Please wish me luck or I might get buried alive in all our dirty laundry. 

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment