A Pizza Date

Generally, when you think of a Saturday night in Las Vegas, you think bar scene, clubs and bright lights. I have to admit, I feel far too old for those things. My Saturday night this weekend was going to consist of going to Sam's Club and Smiths. I know, exciting really. So my boyfriend and I make our journey to Sam's Club and since I had been so busy all day, I realized that I was just about starving. With an abundance of dining, we decided on a place we had never been. Sammy's Woodfired Pizza.

Upon entering Sammy's you see many families, kids of all ages, and a nice size place. Mind you, our dinner doesn't mean late night, it was actually still light outside! About 5:45pm, and it turns out, we just missed the happy hour! Apparently, they offer half price tapas, and $2.00 beer and wine from 3 -6 pm. Now I know for next time. But being our first time, service was excellent and Pizza was just as good. The best part, always for me, is dessert. I'm an ice cream advocate, and a chocolate lover.. so you can imagine my surprise when the waiter brings out this...

  


I about died. Seriously. This, my friends, is the Messy Sundae at Sammy's Woodfired Pizza. Probably the best things I've ever seen. Ice cream, Chocolate Syrup, whip cream and a cherry, all served in a giant wine glass. Heaven. Now, I did share, notice the two spoons, but not much. This is the end result.


I highly recommend this place. At least try it. You'll notice I was sans mini assistant, however, I will be taking her back. So if you're in the area of Southwest Las Vegas and happen to have a hungry tummy, drop in, you'll end up rolling out like I did!

Contact
Stephanie Hicks
702-285-7307

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment