Southwest Home in Contract!


After a cool 12 days on the market, we are in contract with this southwest home. The market in Las Vegas is picking up and just like the summer, it is hot! In this now much more stable market I have clients moving up, downsizing, investing and becoming first time home buyers! 

This cute home had 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath and just over 2200 sq. ft. A corner lot with a 2 car attached garage, under $250,000, I didn't expect it to last long!

For each of my listings, my goal is to gain the most exposure for each listing across the web. With many buyers first searching to the internet to locate the home, it is imperative to have each listing the most publicity. I offer a property website for each individual property, helping market them individually to gain even more personal interest. Each seller has access to that site and can view the status, views and anything else important to the listing. With blogs, social media, and several real estate websites, it's important to be top of mind to stay in the game.

If you're looking to buy or sell, contact me today. 
702.285.7307

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment