I sold my first house!


That's right. I said it. I did it! I closed on my first house this past Monday. Now I realize it is Thursday, but hey.. I had to contain all my excitement. So, yes, my first closing. Finally! The house I listed was a friend of mine who was extremely patient with me along the way and we both knew what we were getting into.

This listing has been by far an interesting one. Emotional, stressful, enjoyable. We had happy moments, sad moments, and growth along the way. The house itself was located in Silverado Ranch, a prime area in Las Vegas. Working well with the buyers agent led to the success in this closing. We had extensions, from all sides, inspections and appraisals, a total learning experience. I had help from my coach, and my feel teammates, who did by the way, see me cry through all this. I'm not normally used to a lot of stress or fast paced, high decision makings. 

It started with the first offer, my stomach was in knots! It was a load of feelings all at once, and now, we've made it to close. A whole different world of feelings. My seller was happy and I know the buyer was ecstatic! I have a passion to just help people and I feel like mission accomplished! In the end, it was all worth it and if anything, I've already tackled the hardest part and its out of the way.

Now I'm off to bigger and better things. I don't think one can ever stop growing and learning or improving. I'm not perfect, and this week, I learned to de-stress a little! 

I can honestly say, I'll never forget my first closing and that's a great thing. I don't want to and I hope to have many more!

If you're looking to move in Las Vegas, or finally to Vegas, please visit me  at www.stephanielv.com or call her at (702)285-7307.

I know, shameless plug. Seriously though.. How cute is Shaolin posing with me and my coach. She even told me "Good Job mommy!" How can I not be excited?


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment