a fresh start

So here it is. Another blog and I hope that I can MAYBE stick with it this time. I thought I'd share with the blogger world me everything life. I can't say its been extremely tough, nut after a few good hits, its worth laughing at.

To start and let you in on my little world. I am a mother of a beautiful girl, who is soon to be 3! I'm also divorced, which took about 2 long expensive years, but we are both much happier now and I'm about to pursue a second job.

It all started a few weeks ago. Officially. I've always wanted to pursue real estate, but with my current job, I was able to work from home and be with my daughter, off on weekends and fairly early. The pay, wasn't amazing, but we have benefits and make a nice living. However, a few weeks ago, I was informed that we are no longer continuing our home work studies, and we would all be returning to the office. Problem - I love my time at home with my baby, and while she spends time at her dads, now I was forced to pick a preschool or more time with other relatives.

I decided preschool. Potty trained and letter writing ready, I think it will be the best for the both of us. She is growing up so fast and the interaction will be great for her considering not many of my friends have children. After coming to the conclusion that preschool was the option, I now had to work it into my budget! So that's how I decided Real Estate on the side to help supplement. I know its not a booming market but every little bit could help. Since she does spend time with her Dad, it does give me the free time to pursue something part time.

So that's where my journey with the blog starts. One full time job, pursuring a second. Overcoming separation anxiety with putting my daughter in preschool, and a new blog. Let's see how it goes!

Oh and did I mention, we have 3 dogs too.

<3 

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment