The Legends at Southern Highlands



Southern Highlands. The master planned community in Las Vegas with parks, splash pad, tennis courts, hiking and walking trails and even a dog park. I just had the pleasure of touring the Lennar Homes, The Legends the other day, which are located in a gated community. With 14 new models and prices starting at high $300's, I can't imagine these Everything's Included homes will last long.

With Southern Highlands expanding, now is the perfect time to get in! Located just 10 minutes from the strip, it's the city living without all the city if you don't want it. Southern Highlands also has a variety of schools, public and private with our elementary school receiving the Blue Ribbon award this year! (Go Stuckey!)   

When walking in the front door to the first model, I felt at home. With an-open floor plan, and 9' ceilings, the space felt inviting and grand. The kitchen opened up to a combined family and dining area, great for entertaining. It by far had the largest island, with built in wine holder & stainless steel appliances. I sent a picture to my husband actually, telling him we needed to move. Granite countertops, backsplash, raised panel cabinets with upper crown moulding, what more could you ask for! 

The backyard comes with a covered paver patio, with a built in fireplace. Yes, comes with! Upstairs the functionality continues, walking up to the loft and room for 4 larger bedrooms. An enormous laundry room with extra storage. The Master bedroom, separate from the others, includes a large walk in closet and separate tub & shower. Continuing around upstairs I noticed that all the bathrooms included cultured marble countertops and raised vanities. 

The other two models did not disappoint. With the same inviting entryway, gorgeous kitchens, you couldn't help but fall in love. (At least I know I couldn't!).

Overall, Lennar went above my original expectations and I hope to take more clients out to view these homes. I myself will be touring a few more of their properties so that I can take my clients with confidence that they will be buying the home of their dreams. With gorgeous exteriors and functional and impressive interiors, they are not just building a house; they are making it a place where you can call home.

For more details, call me today! 


This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.

Interested in buying or selling? Questions or comments? Fell free to bug me at 702.285.7307
***********************************
Subscribe for my updates and a happy dance:
https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_us9er=UC7H3adL6bNytlaAAwgRBY0Q
***********************************
Let’s get Social
***********************************
My site: http://yournewhomevegas.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yournewhomevegas/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SellWithStephLV
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sellwithstephanielv/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/Sellwithstephlv/
Snapchat: sellwithstephlv

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment