Featured Friday

Welcome to my Featured Friday section! I'm trying a new section to feature some of my most favorite small business owners, places, locals. Let's face it, who doesn't love a little business to business love. 

Meet Cindy! 



Cindy has been doing my hair for a little over 35 years now. I made the mistake of leaving her once, and I had to tail between my legs back. Before I met Cindy, I box dyed my hair as my original hairdresser left the state. Plus, I changed my hair color more often than most, so I figured, why not just do it myself. BAD IDEA! 

My first appointment, I had to take it slow, I had box dyed, bleached, black, glue in extensions and hacked everything off. She brought it back to life, normal color and time and it was finally there. I still happen to change my hair way too much, but she sticks with me. I've gotten so many compliments on my hair, blonde, brown and even purple that I wanted to make her my first Featured Friday Business Owner.

Currently, she resides in The Body Spa Salon in Henderson. I honestly believe that she moved further away from me on purpose (just kidding, but really...ha).

She's also done my husband's for 15 of those years! So she not only has the art of Women's, but Men's hair too. I also asked Cindy what her favorite part of the business was and for her, it's doing color. She feels it changes someones entire appearance. 

I have to agree with her on this one, plus that feeling I personally get when were done and she taken off the cape like a big reveal. Who doesn't love a great hair dresser that is amazing at color! 

Her most memorable moment; " Would have to be when I passed all my tests and was asked to educate for Paul Mitchell, love learning and teaching other stylists."

Even that alone is amazing. Being asked to teach new stylists just goes to show you her passion, dedication and skills to he profession. I wouldn't have it any other way and maybe you've been thinking for a change, now is the time!

You can reach out to me for her information at the number below! 
702.285.7307




This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.

Interested in buying or selling? Questions or comments? Fell free to bug me at 702.285.7307
***********************************
Let’s get Social
***********************************
My site: http://yournewhomevegas.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yournewhomevegas/ 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/SellWithStephLV
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sellwithstephanielv/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/Sellwithstephlv/
Snapchat: sellwithstephlv


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment