Featured Friday

Welcome back for the Featured Friday! A little business to business love for some of my dear friends. Not only do I feature them, but I actually have used thier services and highly recommend them.

This week, Meet Michelle! 


Michelle is a baker and I actually had her bake my Gender Reveal cake. It was absolutely amazing. I couldn't be more happy and she's got many other clients that will agree with me. Here's a little background on her.

Since I've known her for years, I didn't know how long she had officially been in business. So I had a mini interview with her, get to know how great she is and some features of her work; because let's face it, baking is an art! I know I can't do it! 

Q: How long have you been in the business?

A: "I've been baking since I was a teenager, but I didn't decide to make a business out of it until about 4 years ago. I use to bring cakes and cupcakes to work all the time, then one day I was approached by a co-worker and asked if I could do a baby shower for about 75-100 people. I had never done anything of that caliber before, but I was really excited to try.  I had so much fun and received so many compliments that I decided start doing it has a side business!"

Q: You're most memorable moment and/or client?

A: "Honestly, they are all memorable! Every cake I do ends up becoming my favorite. But the one that stands out the most should have to be the Disney Cars cake. I was such a huge request and I was really nervous that I wouldn't get it right. It came out AMAZING and my clients son really loved it! She said it still talks about to this day! And of course I can't forget my one of my favorite clients... My 4 year old nephew, Aden. I've been making his (and his sister's) cakes every year since his first birthday. Now, instead of his mom asking me to make his cakes, he does. He always knows exactly what he wants! He definitely puts my skills to the test!"

Famous Cars Cake

Q: You're favorite part about the job?

A: " I love everything about the job! It a stress reliever for me. Some people have wine, I have baking (and maybe a little wine also)! I love the challenge. And I especially love to see my clients reactions when I deliver their orders! "

Q: Okay Michelle, were hooked, how do we get a hold of you?

A: "I accept orders via calls or text at 702-503-2714. You can also check out my virtual portfolio via Instagram @tastefully_inkd_cupcakes "

Q: And since I'm quirky, let's hear a fun fact about yourself?

A: " I've always felt as though I had zero creative talent. I can't draw to save my life, I'm only crafty if I have step by step visual instructions (or if I can copy people). But put a piping bag filled with frosting in my hand and something magic happens! My inner Marta Stewart comes out to play! "

As you can see, she has so much talent, and to top it off, it all tastes amazing too! As I said before, I'd highly recommend her. Go check out her Instagram 
I've added some of her work just to get a sneak peek below! 






If you or someone you know would like to be a Featured Friday, please feel free to email me at sellwithstephanie@yahoo.com

This is a personal blog. All opinions expressed here are my own and not those of anyone else.

Interested in buying or selling? Questions or comments? Fell free to bug me at 702.285.7307
***********************************
Subscribe for my updates and a happy dance: 
***********************************
Let’s get Social
***********************************
Snapchat: sellwithstephlv

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment