Boo! 

It's that time of year again, and possibly my favorite. This year, I will be a normal catwoman, while my daughter has chosen Bat girl and my wonderful boyfriend is playing along and being Batman. I'm excited for the festivities and look forward to all the pictures and candy!

As someone who isn't handing out candy this year (don't worry, my house will be manned and armed with candy givers). I have to put out a few of my favorite tips.

Never trick or treat alone
Bring a flashlight
If you have that awesome mask on, make sure you can see!
Don't walk in the street, stay on the sidewalks and use crosswalks.

Oh and lastly, Enjoy the candy and fun!

Happy Halloween!

If you're looking for a new place to haunt, I'd love to help you with all of your real estate needs. Contact me today and I look forward to hearing from you!




Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment