Las Vegas Realtor.. Getting your first offer!

I got my first offer.

I did it. I opened my email, and there it was, a first offer. Everyone tells you your heart will sink to your stomach. I didn't know that it could possibly happen, it's just an email. Well, it did. Insert heart in stomach. 

Not only did we get one offer, but hours later 3 more rolled in. Every single one followed that same heart sinking feeling. It was a good feeling, a new one, and I loved it. 

Since it was my first offer(s), I now didn't know what to do. Obviously present them to my seller but I was overly joyed with the entire process. 

So now I have the 4 offers, and I've shown them to seller, now its up to them, so we wait. Counters, more offers plenty of signatures and the whole roller coaster ride! 

I can't wait to see whats in store.

For all your real estate needs, please visit Stephanie Hicks at www.stephanielv.com or call me at (702)285-7307.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment