My visit to Veer Towers

My most recent visit in Vegas that was outside of my normal comfort zone was to Veer Towers. Now I've watched City Center come to life, even partied in the Cosmopolitan once, but I've never really stuck around to see what it was all about.  When I was invited to view the properties, amenities and everything they had to offer, I couldn't turn it down. 

I left my house early for a few reasons. One, I had no idea where I was going and how confusing it would be to get into the towers. Two, I got to use Valet, so I wasn't sure how far the walk was (hoping it wasn't bad considering the heels). Three, I like to be early to appointments. 

On the drive, my wonderful Google maps pointed the way, and while I was expecting to turn onto Harmon into the twists and turns of City Center confusion, I wasn't. It was the next light up, with a wonderful direction arrow to lead the way. This place was by far, one of the easier towers I found getting into. With signs pointing right to Valet, non heavy traffic ( even on the Friday afternoon that I was going), made it quite easy and delightful. I was able to pull right up to the Valet service and assisted quickly.The Valet was very friendly and my walk to inside, was not far at all. I did find out that the Valet service is one of the great amenities this beautiful place has to offer. 

I went on my tour of the 37 stories, 2 tower property. Each tower is identical, with the same amenities and features. My favorite, deck pool enclosed with windows at the top! A fitness center with a sauna and steam room to top it off. I was able to view their great 2 bedroom, 1 bedroom and studio options. When I started the journey and after I've seen some towers, most remind me of a cramped condo or hotel room. These were none of those. They had a spacious open floor plans and great space savers for washer and dryers in units! With a modern feel, the kitchen in all three styles was by far my favorite part. Updated and very sleek, it does come with all the stainless appliances.

The views from all units were amazing! The corner lot with walls of windows overlooking the strip were breathtaking! I'm not a fan of heights, so I didn't get too close, but anyone with a love of the city, can appreciate the immaculate views. A question I did have, was since the strip is so bright at night, if there was a way to block the lights out and low and behold, they have shades that help! I noticed that not many were being used in a tower across the way and I don't think I'd ever get ice of that view.

The quiet elevator ride down after the tour, and an adjoining walk to Crystals shopping area topped off the visit. What is life on the strip without all the high end shopping experiences and dining. The buildings were beautiful and I'll leave it at that. While I love my normal single family home, with a backyard and mom like lifestyle, I can see the appeal of living in the towers. I can see the lure and definitely wouldn't count it out.



If you're interested in any sort of buying or
 selling, contact me today. I'd love to help! 
702-285-7307

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment