What is your home worth?

Just recently, I came across some website domains that I had to have. As growing my real estate business, I knew I needed more specific sites for all of my clients. Some for buyers, some for sellers, and the in between! Here's a brief picture of the main page.


This Home Evaluation Site was pretty simple to set up. I do use Website box, which has made it even easier! The home owner would simply put in their address and I send them a home evaluation. While it is a general evaluation and sometimes people are curious, it helps the average person see where they sit with their home. Now that the market is much more stable and we are seeing more traditional sales, people want to know where they stand. I get it! I myself am always curious what my own home is worth often times and probably check more than I should. 

When I made the site, I made one for Las Vegas and one for Henderson. I think not only it helps marketing wise, but people in Henderson might not type in searching for Las Vegas prices. I'm hoping this will help potential clients see where they stand and even if they are looking, they will think of me. 

So for all you curious home owners out there, feel free to send away and see what your home is worth! I'm not going to bombard you, but just think of me in the future.

Check it out!


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment