Great Grubbing


Kenny and I at Las Vegas Iron House

Great Grubbing. Two beautiful words I learned this past Tuesday while spending a cardio session at my favorite gym. 

Kenny from Great Grubbing was there with samples. A man that can bake! Any girls DREAM! Chocolate, breads, and peanut butter... samples.. at a gym. Now what's the catch!? I just worked out for 45 minutes, I don't want to mess it up. Turns out, you don't have too! Great Grubbing offers healthy and flavorful protein edibles.

While trying the samples, and probably one too many, I ended up getting the Apple Cin Peanut butter. Everyday since, I have eaten it. Amazing. I can't imagine going back to normal peanut butter, or Almond butter now. I won't go into all the details about nutrition(which you can view from his site), I can just say, its great! He also offers a cheesecake line, which I haven't tried yet, but my girlfriend says it's to die for! Leaving with me I took a card and a menu, you know, so I can stock up!

Menu and Card! Adorable!

Here is a link to the site and the Facebook page. I highly recommend next time he's out and about you go see him! Seriously. Don't take my word for it though, try it!








Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment