Operation "Save My Pants"





This is what happens when you don't hit your numbers. I told you that I'd let you know. This is it. My absolute favorite gym pants that I just ordered, worn once.. hanging up on the office as a pure motivation. In order to get the back, I have to hit all my numbers and set three appointments. 

Today, I sit in the office, staring at my pants and about to cold call and go door knocking. One, to kill it. Two, I really want my pants back. There isn't much to say about the penguin pants... but pictures speak louder so here they are. 


So in my efforts, I'm reaching out to you as well. If you know anyone interested in buying, selling, renting or investing, please let me know. Let's save my pants! 

sellwithstephanie@yahoo.com


Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment