Beautiful Home for Sale in Las Vegas, NV

Good afternoon my following! So while it is always fun to just go around and do things and spend time with my daughter, it's also fun to work. I'm actually sending this out an marketing a co-workers listing since I presently don't have one. When I first started in Real Estate, I heard horror stories. How agents were backstabbing and cut throat. They would do anything to undermine you. While this may be the case somewhere, it certainly is not the case at Keller Williams. I absolutely  adore my office and while I'm not there nearly as much as I would like to be, I know they are still like family and when I come in for help, they are there just as I would try to help if I could. So enough about that.

A beautiful dual mater home with and upstairs loft, it is ready for move in. A beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops and updated cabinets. Check it out.


Pass it along to your friends, family anyone that you may know interested. 

If you know anyone that is interested in buying or selling, even taking a peek at the beauty above, contact me today.

702-285-7307

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment