Less than 30 days on the market!

Yet another crazy week and always a good thing. With a listing up 3 weeks ago, we've already got an accepted offer and opening another escrow! The adorable 3 bedroom home which I wrote about in the previous post. It was located in the North East Las Vegas, with a gorgeous resort palm. While I can disclose the details until it's over, I'd have to say, chalking it up to a pretty awesome week. 

Less than 30 days on the market, we're set for closing. With the market ever changing, the listing was priced just right to get it sold. In combination with the help for first time home buyers and down payment assistance, listings won't last as long. 

Feel free to contact me if you're interested in selling or buying. I'd love to help make it possible for you! Visit me at www.yournewhomevegas.com for my most up to date listings.
Call me at 702-285-7307 for any questions or information!

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment