Opened Escrow in Las Vegas


This past week, we opened escrow on this cute single story home on a cul-de-sac. Working with the seller has been a great experience and we got an accepted offer in just under 2 months on the market. This 3 bedroom 2 bath, 2 car garage home is located just outside of North Las Vegas. Since the deal hasn't closed yet, I can't release specifics but working in negotiations, we were able to satisfy my seller and the buyer.

With a closing only a few short weeks away, we are looking forward to a smooth transaction. I really enjoy working with my sellers to make sure that among all the paperwork, its's a happy experience. Look for more details at closing!

If you've thought about selling your Las Vegas Home, contact me today. I would be happy to provide the same great service! 702.285.7307 or http://www.yournewhomevegas.com

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment