We're having a baby!!

So, it has officially been announced. On top of wedding, work and my our beautiful daughter starting Kindergarten this year, we're expanding! We couldn't be more excited for the news and our families, just as excited! 

Along about 11 weeks now, we waited awhile to tell our daughter after a doctors appointment to make sure that everything was going okay. I don't think I could have explained any sort of loss to her. 

Big Sister
At only 5, she's very intelligent, and I'm sure every parent says that but she is just now as excited. She put two and two together much faster than I thought she would. Moments after letting her know she looked at me and said, "Mommy, that's why your tummy has been upset, there's a baby in it". Best line ever and definitely made my day. 

Needless to say, the last week, she has been You-tubing videos on how to help with baby, so when it comes, she said shes a "prepared big sister".  

All this going on while I have closings, appointments and still trying to get those dream houses for my buyers. I don't know that I'll ever sit still, but I enjoy my working mom life and I wouldn't have it any other way! 

Cheers to expanding the family!

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment