Feeling Crafty my last week of pregnancy...

So it's here.. the very last week of pregnancy.. unless of course, I go over my due date... which isn't uncommon. However, I've hit the last week and I'm feeling exceptionally crafty. I really want to just make everything. If we back it up, I'm not normally a very crafty person and I'm an avid Etsy lover. The time and effort these people put into things is amazing! I've never been one to jump right into making my own adorable items, nor have I been as good at it.

I'd have to say it started with my Wedding and Pintrest, I started getting crafty. Now with a baby on the almost here, I want to make everything! Even down to my clients closing gifts! 

Yesterday I scoured Hobby Lobby for just stuff and no real idea in mind. Much to my dismay... I didn't find what I didn't know I was looking for. So today, I have vowed to research more DIY projects. I've already got my crafty glue... and I'm ready.

So for all of you crafty people out there, what are your favorite DIY projects? Let me know and I think I may try to tackle some! 

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment